www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Warlock -

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Warlock -

Ty - Anyone??

Ever have any luck on the flowage with warlock? If so color??

Thanks!

I have never used a warlock on the chip. Don't even know what one is. Unless you're talking Dungeons & Dragons, I'm a level 10 warlock. Actually last night I took out a band of trolls from under the the little bridge on the chip next to the camp ground. It was some battle.

I would be interested in knowing what one is though. Glide bait, jerk bait, top water, bucktail, or twitch bait.

hope someone can give you an honest answer,

Ray

Warlock

The unique side-to-side erratic action of this bait has produced outstanding results for many years.

The Warlock is a very easy to use glider style jerkbait that can be worked slowly with just a partial turn of the handle or very fast by getting quite aggressive with sharp twitches mixed in with longer pulls on the lure which gets it darting every which way.

The Warlock has a solid plastic molded waterproof body that ensures that each one runs consistently. The adjustable tail and a sink rate at a little less than a foot per second also allow it to be fished from the surface to several feet down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	warlockbluegill.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	6975  

I've used this bait on the Chip the last few years with great results in comparison to others. We have not had a great glider bite the last two years but the Warlock is really easy to use and looks awesome in the water. Hopefully this fall brings a good glider bite so we can pound a few on this bait. The colors are really cool looking also.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I caught a 29" pike on the Bluegill pattern on the Tiger Cat flowage. T-boned it. I really like the bait. It is easy to work, very versatile.