www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: skinner and ball lk 2009

Default skinner and ball lk 2009

here are some catches off skinner lk, ball lk, and webster this season!! and one from st. clair!

nice fish fins and grins! good looking fish!

Say off my lake......LOL

Next time you plan on hitting Skinner hollar at me. Dad has a house up there.

Nice muskies man! Thanks for sharing your pic's.

Iceman
    Iceman's Guide Service
    Mike Ice

E-mail - icebox9@worldnet.att.net
    Web Site: http://www.icemansguideservice.com

thanks guys, all fish were released in good shape, the ski bite is starting to pick up again, caught a 40" and a 43" two weekends ago under a full moon

Say goodby to skinner, she's off the stocking list. Sucks to lose one with all the pressure the musky lakes in that are get.

Where did you read this at???

I have heard it from several people, check with the webster lake club, they know about it. Totally sucks to lose a musky lake.

ITs all good according to Mr. Thomas. No plans yet... I didnt think they would after the survey last year.

Anyways Todd, when you heading back over?????

Welcome aboard F's&G's those pics look familar. Are you from Garrett, IN? Your not one of those "Fountain Poppers" are ya? LOL

Just a question? Are ther musky haters on Ball? I went up on Sunday, was over by the inlet and seen a fish on bottom. I would quess to say it was 40-45" range. Looked like it was cut open behind its head. I fiquered it had not been in the water to long. It was still 1/2 green.

Quote Originally Posted by mcastor11 View Post
    Just a question? Are ther musky haters on Ball? I went up on Sunday, was over by the inlet and seen a fish on bottom. I would quess to say it was 40-45" range. Looked like it was cut open behind its head. I fiquered it had not been in the water to long. It was still 1/2 green.
    To answer your question...............................Haters are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Iceman
    Iceman's Guide Service
    Mike Ice

E-mail - icebox9@worldnet.att.net
    Web Site: http://www.icemansguideservice.com

I have not seen or talked to any haters on ball. That is not to say that there are not any there. So many shad in there it's rediculous. I would think that anyone who knows the baitfish situation would not be a hater. It is that way on bruce lake, those who know the shad problem know the muskies are there to help. I got a thumbs up by a homeowner when I released a fish there a few years ago. All a musky has to do is swim around like a basking shark and gain 50lbs a year. I have seen schools on my graph over 100 yards long!