Everyone, knows if I have something that bothers me, im gonna speak my peace!I always try to make my points in a nice way and sometimes I screw up.My main point now is State Parks,I will praise the Park Rangers in Central Ohio, at the sametime im saddened we dont have more of them!Do people really give a rats behind on things that are posted on web sites?Honestly I think they do though patience is required to see changes.It also requires a valuable site and Tom Dietz, has that because he is a very gifted Musky fisherman and a great guide!Its impossible for me, to complain about Musky fishing this year because its been incredible for me though I have only fished 4 times since mid July!Im just a little bit concerned as to why Alum and Delaware state parks are in incredible shape yet I read and see on TV that some parks are looking like a disaster.Id put the blame on those in charge who get paid to take care of the areas they are patrolling.I dont agree with not having the same principles set at 1 State Park as they are the rest same as having 20 dumpsters at 1 park and 5 at another of the same size thats not the way to operate NATURAL RESOURCES.Most people who go camping with family and freinds dont want to see a bunch of trash laying around its time we clean up all our parks and keep them that way! C.B