www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 9/6 CC Report

Default 9/6 CC Report

Hit CC this evening with my wife, Tanya and we broke out the trolling rods again. We were there about an hour and FISH ON! Tanya got her first Muskie!!! It was a thick 38"er and I couldn't have been more proud of her for how she fought that fish and she even agreed to hold it. She was shaking like a leaf when we got it in the net, now she gets why I'm so crazy about this sport!!

The Muskie got the last laugh though. My thumb slipped into it's jaws of death and I came out with 3 nice holes in it and blood everywhere. So worth it!!

Jarrod
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of Picture 167.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	6887  

Default Congrats!

Nice fish, I saw nothing yesterday.Hope to see ya out there today.

Default Great Job Jarrod!

Not sure it gets any better then having someone catch and release their 1st Musky!Without a doubt she, now knows why you wanna go Musky fishing all the time.Trying to talk mywife into going Musky fishing with me, but she wants to take seperate vehicles guess I stay too long lol.......... C.B

Default Congrats Jarrod!

You have had a great week, and a HUGE congrats to your "better half" on her first esox! Keep going, you are on a roll! I am off to Wisconsin for the PMTT Tourney tomorrow, so see you next week!!!
    Tom Dietz Outdoors
    Web Site: http://www.tomdietz.com

Thanks Tom!! It sure felt good to put her on that fish.

Good luck at the PMTT, hope you get a check!!

Jarrod