www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report Please

Default Fishing Report Please

Wayne & Lydia,

We're about one week away, give or take a couple days. Can you give us an update on what's working, what's not, colors, lure types?? Anything to get us over the next 9 days or so?

Thanks!

Fishboy26

I haven't been out too much myself the last couple of weeks (but that has to change soon!) but this is what I know....
    Walleye still biting very good. They are down deep so bring yourself some good jig heads so you can get to the bottom quicker. Recommend 3/8 or 1/4 oz. We use lighter colours like chartreuse and white but others have been working too.
    Bass are also on the edges of the deep water mostly and have been hitting on mepps and small crank baits.
    We had a couple of groups go to one of our out lakes for northern pike the past couple of days (the bass and pike only lake) and they said they got bored with catching so many fish. I'm not sure if they really meant it or not but the fishing must be good.
    I think someone flipped the switch to on for the musky this week. They are so hit and miss but this week is definitely a hit. Unfortunately sometimes they are hitting on peoples walleye and destroying them. Once they decide to lock their jaws there isn't much you can do about it.
    9 more sleeps and you will be kicking back catching some fish and relaxing!
    North Country Lodge
    Web Site: http://www.musky-fishing.com