I was an eye witness today of The State of Ohio stocking Muskie in Caesar's Creek Lake. Around 1:30 I was waiting on the the Tuesday Night Tournament to start when a large truck with the Division of Wildlife sticker on the side of it pulls to the side of the water and dumps, I forget the digits, but it was a lot of 12 inch Muskie. You Muskie fisherman say what you want to, but there are a lot more crappie and bass fisherman on this lake than muskie fisherman. In my opinion and 25 years experience on that lake it was a sad day. If you think bass and crappie fishing is tough there now, it has just begun. It is sad to say that the State of Ohio can afford to stock a bunch of no count muskie that are good for nothing but eating, #*&%@!, and slimming your boat, instead of a decent trash receptacle to keep our parks cleaner. All they are trying to do is lure out of towner to this lake. The only thing they are going to accomplish is more trash laying on the banks and in the parking lots! The lake is pitiful enough, let alone doing stupid things like that. I don't know who makes the decisions, but they clearly are not fisherman, and they are obviously not studying fish biology. So, for the old timers who like to go over to cc and float a bobber and relax, and bring home a couple slabs to put in the frying pan, you can thank the State of Ohio when you jerk and recieve nothing, because a muskie has took your whole shootin match. I don't want to offend, but it's my opinion. My fishing partner, Keving and I won tonight with 2 fish. The ONLY 2 fish caught. We won 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and big fish. Out of 25-30 competitors, BUT the Muskie's are biting! Thanks Ohio!