www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report for August 20

Default Fishing Report for August 20

Yesterday was guiding out on the chip all day out of treelands resort. fished in the morning, and didn't see anything. for some reason every morning, I am not doing well but everybody else is, I'm really not a morning person anyways! so we took a break and came back out in the evening, I knew we were supposed to have weather moving in so I saved ourselves for that. we fished then all evening in the pouring rain and wind, weather every musky fisherman dreams about, and I put on the best performance of sucking any musky fisherman could imagine, we hit every spot I have moved fish on this year, or so it seemed, on just about every bait I had in the boat. and we never saw a fish. I don't understand it, but I sucked out there and my client Roger Jacobson fished all day and stuck with it. I seriously don't know what happened. We better get a 50 pounder though to make up for it.

Good luck,
    Tanner wildes
    Captain Tanner Wildes Guide Service
    Tanner Wildes
    Web Site: http://www.tannerwildes.com

Default Fish

Hey Tanner...Just got done looking at the posts from last year, and the Musky were doing the same things last year. I know they are there, because we saw more than ever this year. Any ideas short of dynamite???

I was out there with Ty yesterday and it looked awesome, but the fishing sucked. Strange. I came home early since I wasn't having any action at all and the weather was awful.