www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: My Time With Tanner

Default My Time With Tanner

I recently booked a guided trip with Tanner to learn a little more about my home water in Hayward as well as time on the Chip. We actually had a great time. We only put one fish in the boat that day but what i learned from him put a fish in the boat the very next day. What i learned was extremely valuable and I will be able to use over and over again. Well worth the time and cost
    I do feel I need to add that we did have a couple extra bonuses on our trip with Tanner that other guides may not be able to provide their clients.

1. There is no extra charge for Tanner's attempts at humor

2. We learned how to snag a musky and not catch one in the more conventional way via their mouth (it was accidental) but a method not seen used before! LOL!

3. Tanner does consider a follow from a perch on your bucktail as raised fish

4. Touching accidentally caught northern pike is not required

5. Tanner has a different release method for accidentally caught pike not seen before.

6. Tanner has the newest tackle storage system on the market. It is called the rear casting deck. Very interesting!

7. Complaining about throwing DC10's ALL DAY is not acceptable in his boat

The above reasons and more are why I will definetely be booking Tanner again. Maybe next time I will put a fish in the boat.

Thanks again Tanner.

Tom, Andy, and Julie (The Angry Houswife!)

Tom,
    Well heres the thing. I will make fun of you for complaining about throwing cowgirls when you start crying the first cast of the morning, and your wife threw is all morning and never said a word!!!! and I was just doing an old guide trick, when the fishing is tough, do what you have to do to get fish in the net, snag them!! just to let everybody know, I accidently snagged the musky.

thanks a ton tom, looking forward to our next trip!!!!!

Tanner
    Captain Tanner Wildes Guide Service
    Tanner Wildes
    Web Site: http://www.tannerwildes.com