www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Hey Algaekiller............you out there?

Default Hey Algaekiller............you out there?

Give me a responce if your there. My email is icebox9@worldnet.att.net and my cell is 317-710-4396. I need some pricing on pond maintance.

Iceman
    Iceman's Guide Service
    Mike Ice

E-mail - icebox9@worldnet.att.net
    Web Site: http://www.icemansguideservice.com

So THAT'S where all the muskies went!! Stockpiling fish huh??? Good to know SOMEBODY is still out there!

Hey Ronski. Yep! I got muskies..........................and they are doing just fine. Been stockpileing them for about 6 years now. No need to wonder anymore where they all went. Hehehehehehe!

Iceman
    Iceman's Guide Service
    Mike Ice

E-mail - icebox9@worldnet.att.net
    Web Site: http://www.icemansguideservice.com

You got mail, bro.

I wish I knew how to stockpile them. I'm having trouble with the catching part mostly. I'm starting to think that I should be chasing rainbows or something else that is easier to catch than muskies.

Default Speaking of AlgaeKiller...

Has anyone hit Plover Pit this year (for those time you just can't make it up to Webster)- I went in March and didn't see a thing. Just curious. I know Plover is an afterthought in muskie fishing and the DNR but it was nice for a quick fix. Anybody have any info here's ... my e-mail mark.simmonds@chrobinson.com

I hit if for a few hours last Sunday for the first time since spring. The water is stained and there ain't weed one anywhere. Before the flood last year there was the shad spawn of all shad spawns. Those dude were bumping uglies with my lures for over three weeks and the evidence of it is obvious now. The water boils everywhere constantly. There's still ski's in there, but they are will fed for sure. I didn't get but a few hours fishing it this spring due to work and familly, but I did see fish up during spawn. I might get a short yard pass again Sunday morning if your heading that way drop me a line.

Hey Algae, I'm setting up a cattle tank to keep suckers that I catch in between fishing outings and I was wondering if you know what type of filter or if there is a small pond fountain that would be good for this. I don't know if you deal with smaller ponds or not, but if you do let me know. I'd like to keep some on hand to take down to plover or bass and also to take my leftovers from up north.

Toad, I recommend this dude, here. http://www.stoneycreekequip.com/form...ticsfilter.htm You can rig up aeration any number of ways, just move the water. In combo with a biofilter and Sure-life's Better Bait formula and your in business. Look around Stoney Creeks site (warning: its can be slow as owl shite) and let me know. I can get you a deal for a couple suckers.

I have been thinking of doing the same. What do you feed the suckers? I have heard that they will eat minnows, any truth to that?