This week was a long one...didn't get a chance to put daily reports up due to falling asleep at the desk every night. Guess this will be a week in review summary. Started the week off with a great musky trip for a new client. It is safe to say Charlie is now a musky junky and doomed to all its perils. We end his trip with a lot of good follows, some nice pike, a blown chance at a nice musky on my part (trigger happy) and a small musky in the boat. Great day and looking forward to next time Charlie.

The next day I had Bob J. out and we put some very nice pike in the boat including the one pictured. We also saw a few nice musky including one in the high 40's. Spent a fair amount of the day trolling so not sure what else would have come from casting.

On the third day of guiding this week I took out John and we did what I call buffet trolling. He caught a very big pike, a bunch of nice walleye and some good size jumbo perch.

Yesterday was a bad day, Bob J. and I started late and ended early. Our best catch was some ice cold beer and Bob had an Italian Beef at the Paws. Talked to Carl Adams at the dock for a moment, he had done a walleye trip that morning and it went pretty good.

Looking forward to more mild temps next week!