Well the weather has finally warmed up and the muskys have really turned on. This past Friday I guided for the youth for christ kids musky tourney. I has three kids in the boat that were awesome musky fisherman. The casted for four hours steady and never took a break. My son Robert was one of the kids in my boat, he caught and released a 26 1/2 musky. Another kid in the boat had a mid 40 fish on but lost it. We had four other follows and one fish that blew up on a bucktail but missed the lure. On saturday the main tourney was held the winning fish was a 54 incher. There were also 2 52's and my friend Charlie his daughter caught a 48 incher. I didn't fish in it this year. I've been doing good burning bucktail over and on the edge of weed beds. The rock fish have really turned on in the past two weeks. I've had some sucsess with jakes and bulldawgs. My best bet has been throwing giantvshumway flashers over rock reefs and wind blown points. That's it for now and remember to let them go so they can grow. I've been hearing reports of alot of people keeping big fish, you gotta remember that when you catch a big fish that someone has more than likely has caught and released that fish so you could enjoy it. Thanks. John. www.reeltimeguiding.com