www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Mid September Trip

Default Mid September Trip

Trip up to Leech with Dad just over a month away. Starting to get that itch to be up there again! Fishing Leech Sept. 16-19. Anyone else coming up around that time?

a group of 10-12 of us will be on Leech from Sept. 12 - 19th. My second year, some of them are on year 8. Had great fishing last year and just chomping at the bit to get back up there this year!

I am coming up to leech on my annual trip Sept 24 - Sept 30. The fishing has been so good in the past and getting better every year. I cant wait to hear from you guys when you get back from your trip. Let us know how you do.

Hello,
    The HARD LUCK WALLEYE CLUB will arrive in Walker on Oct. 4th for our annual fall fishing trip. We love that time of year and the trip from Missouri seems short for some good Walleye action. Hope to see you all on the points,
    LEADHEAD.

Indiana -- Where are you guys staying? We're staying at Grand Vu off of Pine Point. We were up a couple years ago and had a great time. We caught more walleyes than we ever had before, and from the sounds of it, the lake has only gotten better.

We'll be looking forward to fishing all the hot spots around that area, day and night.

If anyone else is up there the week before, leave some fish for us!!!!

Staying at Acorn Hill. Place was great last year! The others had been staying over @ Agency Bay (6 years running I think). Fishing was great all through Traders Bay out to Goose Island and back last year, hope it's just as good or better this year! I'm sure we'll be out toward Pine Point by Saturday afternoon at the latest. Good luck and can't wait to hear how everyone did!
    Last edited by Indiana Bear; 08-12-2009 at 11:37 AM.