RTL -- I get goose bumps reading your story. I can't imagine the feeling you must have. Motor Block will go down in our log of trip stories, as much for the big fish Mark caught as for what happened the next night. The next evening, I went back with a couple of guys and fished the spot again and didn't see a fish. After our other boat finally made it back to camp Friday evening, they said they went and fished Motor Block and caught 2 fish on it. After de-briefing them a little further, we discovered they in fact hadn't fished Motor Block, but had fished a spot within spitting distance, and caught 2 muskies, a 41 and a 38. To top that off, the Chicago boys Jeff and Mike went off to fish the spot based upon suspect directions and/or limited information and ended up fishing a spot on the complete other side of Andrews and they had action from a couple of good fish. Everybody came back to the cabins that evening pumped up that they had seen/caught all these fish off Motor Block, and thinking it was the best spot ever. After those experiences, I'm thinking of calling every spot Motor Block.