Sorry it's been awhile, but I was away for a couple weeks in Canada.

I've been out almost everyday or night this week and fishing was pretty good. Walleyes are biting very well in the evenings on the cisco-based lakes. Leeches and crawlers are the answer. One night we put over 40 fish in the boat. Go light as possible on your jig and no more than 6 lb line. I am using 1/16 oz Bait Rigs Slow Pokes tipped with a crawler and using leeches on my slip bobbers. Deep rock bars, coontail edges, and grass are all holding fish.

Muskies really started to perk up with the warmer weather(they didn't know how to react...LOL!)

Surface baits, rubber, suicks, double 10's are all working for me. Mostly weed edges, but the open water is also a good bet. The last 3 days out we've seen 3 different fish 48" or better....got some nice ones to 44" and missed a few others....just gotta get these big girls to bite now.

Water temps are a steady 68 to 71 on most lakes. I look for the walleye bite and musky bite to stay good as long as the weather holds.

September should be an awesome month this year.....any questions contact us. Any guiding inquiries should be thought about ahead of time.

Good Luck!