Wayne,

Nice Muskie report,

With the full moon having pasted last Thursday the 6th and the warming water temps over the week prior, the slue of fish we raised during the last week in July must have been very ready to eat.

It sounds like just that has happened with the numbers of fish and spread of presentations being successful.

Until this year I had spent the last 10 plus seasons at WBC during the first two weeks in August, due to family commitments I had to make my trip a week earlier and a week shorter.

I know we missed what I feel is the “Traditional Start” to summer Muskie season on LOTW’s when historically weed growth, water temps and moon phase align into a very predictable summer Muskie pattern.

You must be in Muskie nirvana my friend, keep the hooks sharp and the baits wet.

Congrats to Dave and his group and John and his two boys.

I have had the pleasure of talking Muskie strategy over the years with Team Duluth and have watched Johns boys grow to be great anglers and stewards of the fishery. Please give them my best and be sure to tell Tyson welcome to the 50” Club from Team Red.

Charlie yours is next, Keep up the hard work!

Keep the pic’s coming and give me a buzz soon,
RTL