I had Robert Boston out on the 4th with one of his family friends Craig in the morning and Ty in the evening. Turned out to be a pretty tough day. I missed two short hitting fish on bucktails. The second one was a pretty big fish as most of it came out of the water. We fished slop weeds because of the cold front. Almost proved effective. Not sure what I have to do to get ole' Robert a fish. Kind of snake bit here lately.

Yesterday I had some new guys out in the morning for about three hours before they had to head home. They had never used baitcasters or fished for muskies before. Brandon caught a 39 incher right away and had one other hit but that one we didn't see so it may have been a pike or whatever. He had a quick start to muskie fishing. Good to see.

I went out in the evening for a couple hours and Rachel had one up on a pacemaker and then my brother had a cool follow on a Pacemaker. That thing waked up on it the whole way back. He ended up catching a nice one just after sundown on a Pacemaker. that one wass 41 1/2 inches. The picture turned out good. I'll try to get it up soon. The morning fish was on a Pacemaker also.

Good luck,