www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Dick Pearson...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I agree that it looks like the call worked as the wolf came closer when I thought for sure it would run away. Maybe start working on a musky call? That would be entertaining to say the least!

Those slurping/squeaking noises might prove that you were not alone in the boat, which would explain why you couldn't keep the camera straight! Keep in mind that wolves track by smell also...that may be why it came closer to the camera.

Well,well again.Blanck shows up with his usual slander.Now I know its a conspiracy!Or certainly some sort of unholy alliance.
    Frankly guys,American Idol,Americas Got Talent and the Metropolitan Opera have been in touch so doubt I'll be frequenting this site much longer.I'm moving on to a better class of people-at least people with some class!!!!

Tim made me do it! No offense.

Jeff,
    Better Tim than Sully.

For you dog owners,bring your dogs in,set them down,turn up your volume and let my 'howling' go.Let me know what happens.

Thanks Dick, I did what you recommended with Hitch and he started "marking" his territory in my office...

Maybe the nickname Do-Little dates back to the lost days at the law firm???

Good luck with Simon Paula and the gang. I hear there's big money there.

Jack London & Dick Pearson team up to write, "Call of the Wild". He's even better than Jim Fowler & Marlin Perkins on "Mutual of Omaha's, Wild Kingdom".
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com