www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Dick Pearson...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Dick Pearson...

Mr. Pearson attempts to talk with a furry friend. I'll let the video explain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptezZCbDveA
    Forciers Fishing Guide Service
    Todd Forcier

E-Mail forciermusky@gmail.com
    Web Site: https://forcierfishing.com

There are several layers of humor there. Thanks Todd for the pulling back the curtain on what only some get to truly experience. I must say though that is some fine camera work, I guess the focus was else where. I'm missing the woods even more now.

Ryan

Positive proof that Dick's surname is Pearson, and not Dolittle.

Very funny. Right there with the deer scene in his video.

Well,well.Pirated tapes,sinister conspiracies,whats next?Hopefully those that know my 'mechanical skills',know there's simply no way I'd shoot something like that.
    For others,I suppose it would do no good to try explain that I was alone,it had just quit pouring rain,I'm blind in one eye and can't see out of the other,and so on.
    Nope,its a conspiracy and I'll simply deny it.That denial stands despite singing offers from Operas all over the world pouring in.

PS Note the lil wolf walked toward me.He may have been laughing but he walked toward me.

I agree that it looks like the call worked as the wolf came closer when I thought for sure it would run away. Maybe start working on a musky call? That would be entertaining to say the least!

Those slurping/squeaking noises might prove that you were not alone in the boat, which would explain why you couldn't keep the camera straight! Keep in mind that wolves track by smell also...that may be why it came closer to the camera.