www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Eagle River

Default Eagle River

My family and I just returned from Eagle River. We stayed at the Eagle River Inn on the Eagle Chain of Lakes. Even though it rained each day we were there, we had a fantastic time. The accommodations were great and the food equally as good. I also had the pleasure of sharing a boat with Gare for part of a day. What a great time! We boated a near trophy walleye and had a better than 20" smallmouth near the boat. My 10 year-old son also enjoyed his north woods vacation. He caught a ton of panfish (bluegills, perch, rock bass).

My wife can't wait to go back. She enjoyed the shopping/boating and relaxing on the patio with its waterfront view. Thanks to all who made our northern Wisconsin vacation a "great escape" from the grind of daily life. See you again soon. - Jim

I'm looking forward to being there in about 2 weeks myself. But this time I get to spend close to 2 weeks there chasing those darn Muskies! And we'll target some other fish as well. Glad you had a great time there. From reading your post, maybe I should bring two sets of wet gear!!! Have a great one everybody!!!

Musky Ed

Hooksets are free!!!