www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: How about a current Report?

Default How about a current Report?

Just looking for a general Muskie, Walleye report for the area.
    Big St. Little st., Plum, star, caroll ect.

Ray have you cracked your first beer yet today?

Weston, WI weekdays; St. Germain weekends!

Default Maybe the "reporters" are like the fish this summer . . .

. . . confused?

Not sure how to break the news to us that this summer's fishing has sucked, and will probably continue to suck.

Cold -- hot -- cold -- warm -- colder -- kinda warm -- WTF!?

The guy @ Kurt's Island Sports in the Minocqua/Woodruff/Arbor Vitae Area forum usually gets a report up once a week, but even he's late this week.

If fish ain't biting, see ya' all at the Pig in the Pines this weekend.

http://www.st-germain.com/pig/index.php

Not sure where they dig up old-timers like the Grass Roots and The Ides of March, but should be fun.

I was up at Lost Lake last week and fishing was terrible. I had a good month there in May as usual. June was slow too. Last week I was able to get a few bass and crappies but nothing like previous years. Muskies and walleyes were impossible and thus, the reason we resorted to bass and panfish. We fish the lake as much as anyone, and it is seriously the worst summer of fishing that I have seen since my family first vacationed there in 1969! I cannot speak for the other lakes in the area but my guess is that they are slow too. I believe it is simply due to the much cooler and inconsistent water temps. Oh well, give it a try as you will never know if you are not in the boat....Good luck!