www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: cc report 7-25

Default cc report 7-25

Went out today and took the chance to fish one of our spots where we used to get a bunch of muskys like a month ago and we got one fish and two hits. The fish that I got was pretty cool cuz when we went through there the musky swirled behind my lure and then we left that spot for like 30 minutes and came back and my dad just stopped fishing and grabbed the net and stood there and said catch the fish and as crazy as it sounds i really did, it hit it right away so it was pretty sweet and my dad also had a hit in the same spot!
    P.s. the weather sucked it was definitely not for the weak.
    37-38 inches
    17 pounds

Default The Future Of Musky Fishing!

This young man is gonna be a legend one day!His passion for catching and releasing Musky goes way beyond his young age.He is the best example I have seen from a teenaged prospect for keeping the future of Musky fishing alive in Ohio!When I was his age a Musky was like a ghost only the old guys knew how to catch em.Gotta give alot of credit to Dad, for taking the time and effort to teach his son the finer things in life.Musky fishing needs more people like this! J.B