www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Clear Fork Lake

Default Clear Fork Lake

Hey All,
    I am planning a trip to Clear Fork very soon and I've never been there before...Any ideas on areas to try and baits to try?? I know the lake is not very deep and has several islands and humps to try around, but that is the only info. I have at this time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! Musky Buster

Default Clearfork

This can be a very tough time to fish Clearfork, being a very small lake that has had alot of pressure!Your best chances right now would be at the east end of the lake past all of the islands towards the dam, that is the deepest part of the lake.There is a spring that holds big fish this time of the year on the north side of the lake past the last island but its not a secret and the fish that hold there are WISE.Probably not a lure in your tackle box that has not been seen on this lake.The lake has a ton of weed beds now and there is a major weed bed, on the north east side of the dam area that always holds WISE fish.I caught by biggest fish ever from Clearfork, they are present but your dealing with a high pressured lake.As for lures to use try everything you have in your tackle box might sound stupid but thats how I caught my biggest Musky from this lake!There are some very big fish in this lake but they seem to have WISDOM! J.B