Well it's that time of year again for our Canadian Fishing School in Lake of The Woods. I can't believe it's already time.

We now have a full school. We will be taking 30 people to the BEST MUSKY WATER IN THE WORLD!!! I love this place big fish all over the place. This time of year is the best time to be there so I'm sure we will catch a bunch of big fish again this year.

Last year we 9 over 50" for our group and 120 muskies total. This year should be just as good if not better. Mark your calendars for next year if you would like to go this a trip of a lifetime.

Also we will doing a fall school here at Cave Run in September hosted at the Comfort Inn located just off the intersate. This will be a Friday afternoon until Sunday at 2 to teach people A-Z about this sport. This includes lodging, meals, school supplies. We have great door prizes every year plus awards. This is a great time also. September 18,19,20

We will send pictures back here from camp on this trip.

The water temp on Cave Run has cooled down with the cool nights we have had. I have heard of some fish being caught shallow mostly on spinner baits. The water temp has went from 81 down to 78. If you go out make sure you stop in and look around.