www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: July 20-09

Default July 20-09

The steelhead fishing in Wheatleyis heating up nicely with limits being caught. open water techniques include downrigging and the use of dipsey divers to control depths of baits. May are using orange colored spoons, getting their baits down 20-40 over 55-63 fow.

Muskie fishing continues to be in good shape with some good numbers of fish being boated. There is also a heathly number of small fish 24"-30" which is a great sign!! Many are trolling 12-16fow with cranks and inline spinners.

Bass fishing has been hot with many fish still in the shallows 6'-8'fow. I have been using a drop shot technique and tubes have been doing well too. Good colors have been smoke, grn and brown.

Walleye fishing on Lake Erie is going well with good catches being reported from Colchester to Leamington. Most are using harnesses with bottom bouncers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Todd steel.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	6019  
    Chartertalk Guide Service
    Bob Devine

Web Site: http://www.chartertalk.com/

Thanks to:
    Off Shore Tackle, St Croix Rods, Pure Water Brand, Northland Tackle, Okuma Fishing, Torpedo Fishing Products

Default musky fishing

Last yr Dave and Bruce fished with me and Dave was able to bring in a beauty a 52" musky. One yr later to the day they returned only to have Bruce get a 51". We went 4-4 with no pattern 4 fish on 4 different lures. Musky fishing is going well so if you are looking to book a trip contact me soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LSC musky.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	156.4 KB 
ID:	6235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bruce musky.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	6236  
    Chartertalk Guide Service
    Bob Devine

Web Site: http://www.chartertalk.com/

Thanks to:
    Off Shore Tackle, St Croix Rods, Pure Water Brand, Northland Tackle, Okuma Fishing, Torpedo Fishing Products