www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Webster Lake Musky club special

Default Webster Lake Musky club special

In an effort to help the Webster Lake Musky Club with funding for their stocking program, Stealth Tackle is making club members the following offer.

From now until your stocking deadline Stealth Tackle will donate 5.00 from every pack of leaders we sell (fullprice of 15.00) to Webster Lake Club members.

as an example..
    so basiclly if 20 memebers of your club buy 1 pack of leaders each @ 15.00 each i will donate 100.00 to the stocking fund.

Requirements
    1. Must be a member of the Webster Lake Musky Club and let me know when ordering.

2. Must be on full price 2 pack of leaders. (100, 130, 150# test)

3. Must be bought direct through Stealth Tackle either via phone or email. We do not accpet credit cards only check , money order or paypal.

4. Offer good from now until your stocking deadline.

5. Shipping is included

Please either drop me an email or call if you guys are interested
    Thanks
    John
    708 466 5066
    http://www.stealthtackle.net/
    muskihntr@sbcglobal.net

Mike, thanks for letting me put this up on your site. Indiana has an awesome fishery and I hope I can do my part to help keep it that way!
    STEALTH TACKLE
    "Clearly the Leader"
    www.stealthtackle.net

WOW!! What a GREAT deal. Thanks John.
    2 great things. We get a great leader and also get to help the sport that we love!!!
    Thanks again
    Steve

thank you again john for this stocking fund raising idea...
    Hoosier Handmade baits has also donated a bunch of lures to auction off. we will be doing this on the clubs website verry soon.. you can always check out the website at

www.websterlakemuskyclub.net thank you mike for having this put on your website. bill bennett

Hey bill no problem! Im happy to try to help out. Pretty much a no brainer! I figure its a win win situation for your members to help your cause and get some eqipment out of it as well.
    I tried to post on your club site but it wouldnt allow me to log in.
    STEALTH TACKLE
    "Clearly the Leader"
    www.stealthtackle.net

we also have a $100. match bet going on too. rick swain has bet abyone to match him at a 100.00 so we can get our stocking fund up to where it should be.. i look at it this way there are so many guys who fish that lake that its time to help out the stocking of it.. anyway i am so glad for all the help and donations thus far.. talk to you later.. and keep track of it on the clubs website at
    www.websterlakemuskyclub.net

how did the WLMC come up short for the stocking this year?
    was fund raising considerably down this year or last year?
    did the club incur some additional costs?
    Did the WLMC start funding other projects?

no tom. its the economy way down. our turnout for most of our outings have been down. heck at the iron man there were a ton of guys who fished it and didnt show up to pay and just the costs of running the club is usual costs. but all we are doing right now goes back to stocking the fish, what its meant for, and we ordered the fish and the funds went low on us. and we dont want to go a year without stocking fish. we have stuck alot in there for the last few years and want to keep it going. there are alot to do with it also tom. like our guide for a day. we usually have 15 or so boats.. not this year. the spring we had 8 boats and not all had 2 clients and we only have 3 clients for the october 3rd date.. so that hurts right there. plus frt wayne didnt have the show this year and we do good there.. i have sent out a ton of gfad fliers to past clients and thats how we got 2 for the fall date.. so i dont know what else to tell you ......bill

just to give everybody a heads up.. i have a bunch of lures that will be going on the auction block next week on the clubs website. hoosier handmade,tacklebooty and others.. i even got a few custon repaint from a guy in ohio who did a awsome job you need to check them out he sent me 2 hellhounds and a custom topraider.. and i have more comming.. so check out the clubs website at www.websterlakemuskyclub.net thanx bill

very generous of you john. i have really gotten to like your leaders over the past two seasons. i use them exclusively now. they have helped me put about 20 muskies in the boat in two years which is phenomenal for me. i even got my best fish of 50 inches this year with a stealth attached. they seem to last quite a bit longer and really take some abuse before i have to change one out. thanks again and you will be getting an order soon. todd

thats great Todd, congrats on the catch! be sure to send me the pics. Also get your order in to me before the club deadline so you can also help a great cause! Mr. routt, Don and myself, along with others, are tryin to do our part to help out as much as we can! We are givin folks a great oppertunity to help out the cause as well and also get some high quality gear out of it too!
    STEALTH TACKLE
    "Clearly the Leader"
    www.stealthtackle.net

well guys its up on the website for the most part.. i just have to add a few more. like don's baits and soforth.. but you can check them out... the auction will start on sunday at 12pm and go to the following sunday at 12pm so bid offten.. and remember it all goes to a great thing ...stocking fish there will also be a guide trip and a nights stay in a cabin on webster.. so check it out.. hope to see everybody in there..

and todd please order some leaders. they are awsome and well built.. john makes a darn good leader. i have been using them for a time now too. and find myself using his over mine.. and again good job on the piggy up north....bill
    Last edited by william bennett; 08-05-2009 at 06:36 PM.

thank you to everyone..we raised 990.00 for the stocking fund.. and keep a eye out we will be doing another real soon with a week or so.. thank you all...bill