www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 7-7-09 Report

Default 7-7-09 Report

I had posted a report on the 3rd and not sure why it didn't show up. Been living on the water and road with very little sleep for about two weeks now so I probably did something wrong in my absent state of mind.
    Musky action has been decent with some very good fish showing themselves. Most trips I have done lately have been short four hour trips and the fish we have moved I have not been able to get back to because of so many walleye and jumbo perch trips. None the less they are active and should just get better from here on out.

Walleye action has been good. We have put some very big fish in the boat as of late and some good eating size fish as well. Unfortunately for the most part the walleye are too big to eat or too small. The jumbo perch bite is just getting under way, things have been very behind schedule this year. The lake is still at a good level but the water clarity is still very good and making things tough.

This morning we had a couple nice musky come in pretty hot but it was glass calm and they could see us just as good as we could see them.
    First Choice Guide Service
    Brian Jones
    Web Site: http://www.fishingcasslake.com
    612-730-9620

Brian, thanks for the update! Those of us who don't live in God's country live for your reports! Congrat's on the great fishing! Three weeks from tomorrow my man!!! Woo Hoo! I'm guessing the fish your seeing are all weed fish? I'm guessing I will have to be the first person to get you try the rocks so early in August??? See you soon!

Todd