www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: T.F.F. Update

Default T.F.F. Update

Back out on Monday after a few days off and the walleye action was pretty good. With clear sky's and fairly strong NW winds, my 2 clients and I spent the day working shallow water with Reeves weedless jigs tipped with half crawler or Gulp and found the eyes in 4 to 6 feet of water over coontail and also in and around scattered rocks in the same depths. The eyes were scattered and it was one here and two there, but we had our limits by early afternoon along with several throwback smallies.

Back out today with my hero, my SON, who will be heading back to Afganistan on the 9th, got a beautiful day ahead of us, hoping for a day both of us won't forget. Will keep you posted.
    Don Pemble

Thanks to your son for his service and I've got him on my prayer list.
    George

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

George:

I echo your sentiments exactly about Don's son!!!

Mark

Default Don,

Is Mike (Doc) Sabec still guiding? He does not post on this site.

Thanks,
    Mike

Hey Don--say "Thank You" to your son -- God Bless our Troops---I also hope you guys have a great day on the water -- Nothing like fishing with your family.

I am new to this site, and the idea that my first reply will be me wishing your son a safe tour makes me proud to be a member of this site. God Bless our Military and the men and women that serve.