www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fun Fishing

Default Fun Fishing

It was nice to get out and do some fun fishing on a different waterway.......we managed to roll 2 nice fish and see 2 more flashes.

I have been on the go so much lately that I have not been able to keep the message board updated....nice to see other people posting a few topics.
    Last edited by Red Childress; 07-02-2009 at 05:53 AM.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Hey Red, where did you head to? I kinda fished French Creek but I was with a bunch of paddlers not floaters so I missed some beautiful water..... plus my reel fell apart, literally..........

Jacob

We hit Tamarack for 10 hours and saw 4 fish.........it has been very tough there latey but had a nice mini-front move through around 4pm and every fish we saw were within that 70-minute period of time.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

My neck of the woods! It's nice to hear that someone even raised some fish there, this year the bite has been rough. I personally don't fish there much tough without a boat (that will soon be remedied) so I stick to the moving water. Well now I am invading your neck of the woods, I will be up at our camp on dunn run fri-sunday, don't know if I will chase any brookies I believe there is a heaved up floor that is calling my name......... oh well thats the price of admission!

Have a safe 4th!

Jacob