www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Coduras State Park

Default Coduras State Park

Visited Codorus State park last week and took a ride around the lake for a look-see. Beautiful place and a great place for a family outing. Haven't looked at the lake bottom yet (still working on my boat a bit), but looking forward to it.

I can imagine the lake is loaded with people on the weekends? That's why they make Mon-Fri. for us retired folks. I also really enjoy it when I visit the local stores and everyone speaks English!! I live in Maryland and will say that PA is a great place with outstanding hunting/fishing opportunities.

As mentioned in a previous post, I'm in the process of making some changes to my boat (set up for electric lakes previously) and have purchased my motor and a bimini top (that should really extend my day for me) from F & S Yamaha. Great service with very friendly people!!!

I have sonar on my boat (front and aft), but am considering one of the newer sonar/gps units which shows the contours. I'm wondering if Lake Marburg is included in any of those new units?

Tom "Muskiekid" Pinckney

Default check out Navionics

the lake mapping units are invaluable especially when you're on new waters. I don't know how I ever lived without it! Most folks I know use the Navionics Hotmaps chip in their GPS unit. it has almost every lake larger than a pond but you can see a listing of all the lakes included if you go to Navonics.com and click on the hotmaps tab in the N America section.

Thanks so much for the info. I'll give it a look -see!