www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: cc report 6-28

Thumbs up cc report 6-28

went out again today and caught 2 more fishies! my dad caught a 30 incher and I caught a 41 incher the weight was 18pounds.

First fish-41
    second fish-30

P.S. I am aware of the hot water topic and the way i look at it i really dont care were out there to catch the fish and get the picture of the fish cuz its hard anough to catch them and I dont like boat side pics, and besides it takes seconds to get a photo and out of the 5 years we have been fishing for them we have killed one fish trolling, so one fish out of probably 100 has died OOPS are bad. so all in all thanks for the concern but we can handle it. oh and that fish that died well we turned it into a 600 dollar fish mount and its in are living room along with my lax reproduction and im pretty sure ur aloud to keep like 3 of them a day so just be happy that we are strictly sport fisherman.

Just remeber the law changed to 1 a day and if your son does not have a license his fish counts on yours. I think the deal about your tires is way out of line. You have the right to fish and even the best of us can have a fish die on us. Keep pluggin away and good luck.

Default ok

Thanks for the info. I have never kept a fish on purpose and dont plan on it.
    I dont feel like cookin