www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 6-26-09 pics and report

Default 6-26-09 pics and report

There are a lot of things that I could say about last night but I guess you would just have to be there. All that should be said is congrats to my co-worker for landing two great fish in one evening with one being his new PB. The first pic is the first fish we got a nice 47" and the second is a thick 53" sumo tanker.

Couldn't have asked for much better conditions. Decent amount of wind, overcast sky with a huge thunderstorm headed right for us. We got of the lake just in time!!!

Congrats again Bri!!

First Choice Guide Service
    Brian Jones
    Web Site: http://www.fishingcasslake.com
    612-730-9620

Default Nice!!!!!!!

Awesome fish Brian.......do you think either of the fish were ones we were seeing?

Ryan

Ryan,
    These are different fish. I am leaving the fish we had going alone for clients. Never like burning the spots I guide on. Plus fishing different spots for personal use can lead to new guide spots.
    First Choice Guide Service
    Brian Jones
    Web Site: http://www.fishingcasslake.com
    612-730-9620

Congrat's to Brian and the lucky angler who caught these awesome fish! "You're the man Brian"! Keep us up to date my friend! Only 1 more month till me and the boys get up there!

Todd

Did you get those on my honey hole???????? Great fish. Is that 53" match the biggest in your boat?

Stay away from my spot til I get up there, then we'll burn some cowgirls after dark.

Did I reserve you yet for any of the day's we'll be up there? We'll be up the week of the 26th.

Default Sweet, Brian!

Leave those big girls alone for us!

Brad