www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Update from the week that was......

Default Update from the week that was......

Spent the last week on the Cass Chain musky hunting. Had the chance to spend monday with Brian.....no fish in the boat but he can certainly put you on the fish! Musky were showing themselves all week but no luck boating one all week. Raised fish on all the spots brian had showed me again and agian, especialy got heated up on our first and most productive spot when I went back wed. night and finally thought I had one.... a 44"-46" ski followed in "hot" slow rolling a #10 blue/nickel CG, (45min before sunset) made a turn and half in the 8, flared and just nipped the double 10 blowing up at boatside. 3 different fish followed on this spot in about an hour. As the week went on we were having more and more follows on bucktails. Topwater showed us fish but they seemed more interested in the bucktails. Also had a pretty hot follow in another area brian and I talked about but did not fish with him, on a bucktail mid to lower 40's fish. Did see some larger less aggressive fish that had to be pushing 50". Brian, get back on some of these fish and let me see what they look like out of the water! In short, this guys good and can put you on fish, give him a chance in a couple weeks from now and you'll have blast!

Until next time..........happy hunting!

Ryan

Hey Ryan,
    Thank you for the comments and the report. Wish we could have landed just one of those fish! Next year maybe the stars will line up different. In the meantime take care of the family and good luck with the new one on the way!
    First Choice Guide Service
    Brian Jones
    Web Site: http://www.fishingcasslake.com
    612-730-9620