www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Stevens Point Flowage Fall Musky hunt

Post Stevens Point Flowage Fall Musky hunt

First of all I want to thank joe fishermen on this site. I was looking at the moon phases area and happened across the wisconsin fishing posts for central WI and found our tournament posted. What a suprise, and thanks again buddy who ever you are...in fact I signed up on this site directly after I saw your post.
    Myself and partner are throwing the first annual S.P flowage fall musky hunt,and plan to continue every year to follow. The event is on SUN.Sept.13th 2009,hosted by club 10 in stevens point. Everyone involved has the same goal...to help with the upkeep of our local fishery. We have help from local fishing clubs as well as the DNR. This event is open to the public and encourage anyone to show up to support the cause.
    There will be a 50 team max. and the fee is 200.00 per.team. We are doing an 80% payout based on the number of teams. This event should be a good amount of money for the winners.
    We have always wanted to throw a tourney in our back yard. Our stretch of river has some pigs along with a lot of quality fish. The reason this came to pass ,was the economy. Everwhere I go I here about it, especially at work and for some of us the economy has touched us at home already. For others it hasn't reared its ugly head quite yet. We want to help out our community and our fishery... its as simple as that.
    So, guys if your interested go print off a reg form at www.esoxalot.com
    We would love to have anyone there who shares our same beliefs.

Default Reminder

Just a reminder. The tourney is a month away.