www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: License purchase?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default License purchase?

Coming up thru roseau, whats the easiest place to get a canadian license?

We used to stop and get them from Sandy's since we were staying on the angle, but each year they seem to be more and more of a pain to deal with.

Does the Shell gas station sell them? does that resort on the corner of Windigo sell them? Where does everyone typically get them?

Shell Station Still seems to be the best

Hey fellas-

Love the reading you banter and mostly taking a peek at the bell ringers on this discussion forum. I will will headed in from Youngs Bay on the 4th and chasing Muskies for the 8 days following.

If I remember the Shell station opens at 8am??? For some reason I'm thinking that Windigo is usually closed on the 4th of July.

Of course I will be posting the results including exact lures, maps and timing after the trip....wink wink

I believe you are correct.The Windigo's are hit and miss anytime. Spruce Island Resort also is open and will sell you a license if you pass the shell before 8am. I also think they close at 8pm.

They open at 8AM if they are on time. Haven't seen the Shell open before 8:30 yet.