PDA

View Full Version : Whack 'em and Stack 'em!

Joel DeBoer
06-14-2009, 06:35 PM
As numbers of new clients and friends are finding out on a regular basis, bow-fishing is an exciting event here in North-Central Wisconsin! Friday night, long-time friend Jim Prichard and I had the opportunity to do a little shooting with WAA and Muddy Waters guide Todd Bohm due to a last minute cancellation. While I would like to say that I missed early (and more often than I care to admit) in an effort to give Jim more shots, the fact-of-the-matter was that we were both a bit rusty. That being said, we managed to shake off the rust as Todd put us on great numbers of giant suckers, a big ol' dogfish, and some beastly carp. Loads of fun - thanks Todd, the picture says it all! If you haven't tried bow-fishing, I highly recommend giving us a call to venture out with Nick or Todd. Better yet, try one of our fishing/bow-fishing packages and get the best of both worlds!

Tight lines,

muddywatersbowfishing
06-14-2009, 11:21 PM
Nice shooting guys. The spawn is on right now with huge females moving into the shallows very late into the night. If your looking to give bow fishing a try now is the time!

prichard
06-16-2009, 09:10 PM
A big thank you to Todd. You were a pleasure to share a boat with and your equipment was top notch. I have never shot at night and I can tell you that it is much more exciting than a day shoot! And of course, the company in the boat was good as well Joel. Always have a great time whether we're casting or blasting together.

Jim