PDA

View Full Version : June 13th report

Ty Sennett
06-14-2009, 06:36 AM
We fished pretty hard yesterday with little results. It seemed like we were in the right place at the wrong time. Everyone we talked to moved fish and had a fish or two hit. We saw two fish and neither hit. One was a pretty good sized one and the other looked to be mid thirty inch. I had to send my Lowrance graphs back so I couldn't tell you what the water temps were. I'm guessing upper 60 degrees or so. By the way, I would tell anyone that is interested in buying the LowranceHDS graphs to wait until they get the bugs out of them before buying them. Not a good purchase on my part.

Pete Rich
06-14-2009, 09:05 AM
If it makes you feel any better we didn't do anything in the last 2 day's. Water was 63 this morning.

scottwebster
06-14-2009, 08:32 PM
Fished about 6 hours on Saturday and saw 3 fish. Nothing big. Lost a mid 30 inch at the boat on Sunday a.m. and had one blow up on a pacemaker. Lost fish was on a bucktail and other follows 2 on a Suick and one on a Ghosttail spinnerbait.
Scott

jkahler
06-15-2009, 12:42 AM
Friday I had a nice one follow a Weagle to the boat. Also had one hot on a Chopper, and a few strikes. Sat fished off shore for a bit just screwing around and had something hit a 10" Suick on the pause, I missed that one.

Went out today and had a decent fish hit the Suick topwater, then got a 31" on a Creeptonite, and later had a long skinny one follow the Suick topwater to the boat. My boat partner today got skunked..ha!

revmike
06-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Fished hard Friday and Saturday, almost exclusively on the West side. Water temp was anywhere from 61-66.

We had one follow a suick to the boat on Friday. That was in a bay. We saw nothing on Saturday in either bays or lake weed beds. No fish in the boat, on the hook, or taking a swipe at a bait. Stinks!