PDA

View Full Version : Bulldawgs vs. SuperD's?

familyguy
05-26-2009, 10:34 AM
Just wondering if anyones had luck with the SuperD's or should I stick with Bulldawgs? I like some of the SuperD's colors better, just wondering if they are durable or work as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

jkahler
05-26-2009, 11:44 AM
They're supposed to be more durable. Idk, that guy makes copies of every bait..I guess I'd rather support the original people/guides that sell them.

dfkiii
05-26-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm a fan of the SuperD. Quality is good, and the price is right.

I purchased Bulldawgs in the past but the quality went downhill and when I switched over they were pretty weak. I've heard they have improved but as the old adage goes - you snooze, you lose.

Ty Sennett
05-27-2009, 11:05 AM
I 100% support what Jkahler said.

muskie54956
05-29-2009, 01:13 PM
if you really love throwing swimbaits then u have to check out shack attack lures on the web they are built to last check the suzy sucker or curly sues on you tube he puts on demonstration on how well they are built by trying to destroy the harness and cant ruin it,,they are simply awesome,,,ive had nothing but good to say ,,,bulldawgs maybe china wasnt the answer!!!!!! good luck and great fishing,,,also if u want a great bait that acts like a dawg and is awesome checkout h2o lures and the hardhead yet it glides and up and down with the weight system it is a winner,,hope this helps and u land one for the memory banks after u cpr,,,,,pray the weather starts going our way !!!