PDA

View Full Version : Ty ?

andracke
05-21-2009, 08:17 AM
Ty - Do you think the crappie and walleye will continue to produce throughout the weekend? I am bringing a few guys up - And I the pressure is on to produce!

I am sure I will see you one the water or in a watering hole!

Have a good one!

Ty Sennett
05-21-2009, 08:52 AM
yesterday we were hitting them with our crankbaits in the area where you were pike fishing for the tournament last weekend. If you move around in that bay long enough you will find them. Don't even bother with minnows. Tue jigs or other plastics work just fine.

lil man tait
05-21-2009, 01:35 PM
hey eric, hey eric,hey eric,hey eric,hey eric.....good luck.

tait and best bud, Hayden

andracke
05-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Hey Tait, Hey Tait, Hey Tait!! He was a trooper in the truck! Did a lot better than I thought. But then what do I know about kids...

Is Tom still mad at me for my ride home antics..

Ty - If you see this you will laugh... On the way home Us boys were about to pass your brother in the truck.... Your two brothers informed me that it was a good idea that when we pass them - I should put my Envelope from the tournament winnings on the window.

We saw a few selected fingers...

Ahh - Does anyone know how to get the smell of northern slime out of my clothes. Ive washed them three times!

Nick Kanauz
05-22-2009, 09:05 AM
andrake-
Throw them in the washer in cold water and add a half cup of salt...wash on the gentle cycle, then wash the regular way. Wash your hands under cold water and use salt instead of soap to get that smell off your hands as well...it works!!!
Tracker