PDA

View Full Version : The countdown has begun...

bsayers
05-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Hey Trinkers! 10 days until the Sayers/Turner party arrival and as always the group is fired up for some great fishing and good times! Hope you all had a great winter and geared up for a great year of fishing.

How has the fishing been on both lakes? What are the water temps at?

Looking forward to seeing the gang and knocking down a few cold ones. I hope you are ready to join us watching the Blackhawks on their way to the Stanley Cup!!!!

turnerw
05-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Don't forget the peach pie!!

Paul Trinkner
05-14-2009, 09:03 PM
We had a great winter, and looking forward to fishing some open water. I have been out catching some trout, haven't been over to the weeds yet, Walleye fishing opens this sat. The water temps on Crow Lake are 40-42 in the sun. I will definitly have some cold ones ready. I want the Blackhawks, but it is hard when Vancouver is the last Canadian team.

See you soon.

Paul Trinkner
Muskie Bay Resort
800-363-3379

DougP
05-15-2009, 12:58 PM
Go Redwings!

bsayers
05-15-2009, 03:40 PM
First a Vancouver fan, now a RedWings fan. Any Calgary fans care to join in as well? Should be a good matchup this round. Hawks in 6.

Paul - For your commitment to the Hawks we will have a suprise for Friday.

butkus
06-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Paul,

Thanks for another great time in Canada, the weather didn't co-operate, but you guys are the most welcoming place up there. So thanks again for the good time, good tips and all your help

Steve M