PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Fritz

Captain Fritz Peterson
04-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Things are finally starting to change. Water is warming ever so slowly and there are a few Bass being caught while Walleye fishing.

The Walleyes are still on a great bite. I noticed a 2 1/2lb. male last night was starting to milk so it looks like the bay Walleyes are going to finally spawn. The river spawners are pretty much done. Talking with friends fishing off the rivers they are getting spawned out females. However allot of the Sturgeon Bay Walleyes are still tight with spawn. It is going to happen soon though then look out the first Sat. of May becasue the Walleyes will have the feed bag on.

I got bit off the other night by a big Northern Or Muskie. took a Super Rogue in one gulp.

Did real good on the Browns Sat. afternoon. Didn't have the lines in the water more then 15min. and had a dble. one around 11lbs. and the other around 8lbs. and they kept biting. We also caught a nice 28inch female Walleye which they decided to let go and spawn. We were using Smithwicks in 15-20ft. of water. By the way my Walleyes last night came on Super Rogues.

Don't forget to check out my website www.jefishing.com and if you want to leave a report on you're fishing adventures please do.
Good Luck
Capt. Fritz
PS. this is Karl & Kristen