PDA

View Full Version : Musky expo in Warren

tblose
04-18-2009, 08:05 AM
Allegheny Field & Stream Store in Warren,PA is proud to have their first MUSKY EXPO!!! When May 23 & 24 at 9:00 till ? both days. Guest Speakers are Tom Rozek 2007 PMTT Top Gun and Mark Dreson Lure Maker & Minnesota Musky Guide Joe Glascow 2008 Illinois State Champion and more. There will be Lure demonstrations, hands on teaching with rod & reels and musky baits. Food and drinks on site. FREE ADMISSION.
This event sponsored by; Phantom Lures,Dream catcher buktails,Jaw baits, Dunwright tackle, Hawg Seeker tackle, Tooth tamer rods,Viscous fishing, and Allegheny field & stream. For more info contact us at the store 814-726-7475.
FREE! FREE! FREE! SHOW FREE! FREE! FREE! PARKING

Red Childress
04-18-2009, 05:25 PM
I just got back spending 5 days in Virginia and this is the first I have heard about the Expo. Was this something that just came together last minute or what?

I will get some info tomorrow and post it here.

jah1317
04-18-2009, 07:12 PM
I'll be there! I wanna phantom! Who ever is the rep for phantom keep a 6" sucker aside for me!
See ya there,

Jacob

b.bent66
04-18-2009, 07:42 PM
i was at Allegheny field &stream this morning and picked up a hand out for the expo on the bottom it says to contact bob meadows at (814)-726-7475 for any information if that helps

tblose
04-18-2009, 08:35 PM
I found that info on another site and copied and pasted it here, thats all the more i know about it.

Red Childress
04-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Bob (the owner of Allegheny Field and Stream) is friends with a few musky pros from the Midwest and they decided to put this Expo together with their own money. The goal is to raise interest in musky fishing while (hopefully) boosting the local economy.

If attendance is adequate, they hope to make this a yearly event. It would be nice to see this grow into something special. This event, along with the Butler show, would give us 2 musky Expos in NW PA.