PDA

View Full Version : Fishing in Blair Lake

Northwoodsman77
04-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Hey guys. Me and a buddy of mine will be going fishing in the TFF this coming June. I have fished this area for the past 3 years but have never tried fishing the deep in Blair Lake. I was just wondering if anybody has had any luck for walleyes in the deep or if anyone has had any luck anywhere on the lake. Any feedback would be much appreciated Thank You! - Ian

mikesgotone
04-16-2009, 04:10 PM
never have done well with the eyes. but if its hot, and the fishing is slow. there are plenty of huge panfish in that lake to keep you busy for a while.

Northwoodsman77
04-16-2009, 08:04 PM
awesome thank you! we tried fishing the shore lines because there is a tone of cabbage over on the side of the lake by the camp site but didn't hang around too long because nothing was biting. what part of the lake do you usually have the best luck with panfish?

mikesgotone
04-17-2009, 09:30 AM
as you enter the lake through that narrow pass. directly to the left is a floating bog and weeds. A bobber and a crawler does the trick, big blue gills. and a little farther out from that bog in about 9' of water we have had good luck jiggin a crawler. perch and s m bass. good luck. we will be goin up memorial day weekend. Ill try and leave some for ya

Northwoodsman77
04-19-2009, 08:43 PM
alright sounds good. my plans are to catch the bluegills you miss and try all around the lake so i will keep you posted on how we do. thanks for the help!