PDA

View Full Version : The Fish Education Center Spring Fling

Larry Jones
04-01-2009, 07:30 AM
Red, Are you going to Howard Wagners Fish Education Center Spring Fling this Saturday starting at noon? If so I'll see you there.

Red Childress
04-01-2009, 07:33 AM
Hey Larry,

I am not going...my guide season starts up this weekend. Otherwise, I would go......maybe even hitch a ride with you. :)

Larry Jones
04-01-2009, 07:43 AM
Red, I would have came your way and picked you up and took the back roads accross to Frombel,PA.

muskie52
04-02-2009, 02:25 AM
Hi guys, this is the first I've heard of this Spring Fling. What is it?

(I can't make it, but would like to find out about it so I can maybe plan for next year)

Thanks,
Tony

ETA: I never met Howard, but I caught my first muskie only a few miles from his place on the Connequennesing (sp?) Creek

Red Childress
04-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Brian,

I have never been there nor heard about it until last week. I guess that lots of musky fisherman get together at Howard's store, cook out and drink adult soda pops.

Toothy or JBortz can shed some light on it..........

muskie24/7
04-02-2009, 02:51 PM
I was there a long time ago! I really had a nice time. I don't drink "Adult Soda Pop" So I had to make up for it with the Chicken wings and other good food that was provided! ( I weighed over 400 lbs. back then) They had auctions and raffles going on all day. And A whole lot of BS'ing going on! The more "Adult Sodas" consumed, The bigger the Muskies would get! It was a pretty good time!

Brian