PDA

View Full Version : Fishin Report 3-26-29-09

Justin Mullins
03-30-2009, 07:33 AM
Things are still going up and down. Fish are really scattered out everywhere. In the last couple of days the lake has came up about 2 feet. It is still 3 three feet below summer pool but the lake is rising a little they are not pulling the lake at all right now which is a good thing. Wednesday we had a 4 fish day and then Thursday, Friday went to one each day.

Saturday was the first Trinity Trail Musky Tournament they had pretty good turn out. Congratulations to Scott Salchi and his step daughter Sara for the the first place win. I think there was 4 fish caught total. Crash and I seen 7 total and I had one hooked in the low 40's and that was it. Yesterday we had a terrible cold day with the highs in upper 30's and wind like no other. It had to blowing at least a steady 40 all day long. Today things are suppose to bounce back with sunshine and high's in the low 60's. With all week looking really stable with weather things should be pretty darn good this week.

The water temp is at 50 everywhere you go. Most places is a little over 50. Beaver Creek is still the warmest at 53-54. The lake is in great shape with no muddy water it's actually perfect just about everywhere.

This weekend is the PMTT. It's open to everyone if you have not signed up yet you still can here at the shop. It should be a good tournament I look for a lot big fish to be caught. I think they might hit just right.

Good luck if you are out this week and make sure you stop in new stuff coming in daily..