PDA

View Full Version : Guess the spot #11

lil man tait
03-28-2009, 08:34 PM
I think this one is easy. Twenty minutes after this shot was taken, I had a 40" musky about ten feet from where my boy is now. (on his snoopy pole)

tait

RobertTB
03-28-2009, 10:44 PM
I don't have any idea where the spot is.

The weird thing is..I remember Tait when he wasn't too much older than the young'n in the duck. Whoa. Ok, a few years older but not many. Geezzz.

Bums me out that I can't find a snoopy pole anymore. SpiderMan is as close as they come. I think I cut the reel off my kid's snoopy rod to use it for ice fishing. Bad idea. I really wish I had stashed that rod in the basement instead. Next generation isn't far away ! Cool.

Hmmm. Reckon Thorne bros could come up with something ? hahaha

Keith M
03-29-2009, 08:10 AM
wiener in the back and the narrows to right of pick? Does that ducky come with treble hooks? I can't wait to get back up there! All these pics make it hard to wait.

Ty Sennett
03-29-2009, 08:22 PM
You're close Keith but you can't quite see Weiner Island in the picture.

Ty Sennett
03-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Tait, is it me or does my nephew have bigger guns than you? Maybe the duck boat just gives the illusion.:p

Trav
03-30-2009, 08:10 AM
From Eagle's Nest looking south towards the narrows in the center, Wiener is just off to the right?

Snizz
03-30-2009, 08:42 AM
is that creeper in the background?

lil man tait
03-30-2009, 01:18 PM
Keith M is probably the closest. But like Ty said you can't quite see Weiner Island in the picture.

Trav-- the picture is not from Eagle's Nest

Snizz--Not sure where Creeper (Island?) is but I don't think it is in the picture

Ty--It's not the ducky giving you the illusion. It's my boys natural mohawk!!!!:p

good guesses
tait

muskymeyer
03-30-2009, 03:09 PM
You are in Golden Fawn Bay looking through the opening of star island with eagles nest island out of the picture on the left . . . and Weiner Island out of the picture to the right.

Corey Meyer

lil man tait
03-30-2009, 03:31 PM
jackpot!!!! Golden Fawn beach is correct. Good job Corey. Now I have to go get more line for my son's snoopy pole. The musky that grabed his bluegill peeled of all the line.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzting! Dang!

tait

muskymeyer
03-30-2009, 03:41 PM
That was a good one, had me confused for quite awhile.

Corey Meyer