PDA

View Full Version : Musky Hunter Quiz

ttabaleulb
03-05-2009, 07:02 PM
According to the quiz results on the MH website, I am a "seasoned warrior"!! Then why in the #$%@ can't I seem to catch these fish?!?! Maybe they take into account how many times I have landed Musky in my mind compared to actual events. Hmmm Thats a pretty impressive quiz!! LOL

toothyfishman
03-06-2009, 06:24 AM
It just means you spent too much time on the message boards reading during work hours.............so you knew the answers.

ttabaleulb
03-06-2009, 09:33 AM
LOL You could be right about that. I did have to laugh because I had just read the Suick story a couple of weeks ago.

By the way, I got the fishfinder installed this week. I just need some open water to try her out. I chickened out and had the local boat shop install it. It appears that they did a fine job, but we'll see how it works.

toothyfishman
03-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Chick-in..........
You would of been fine...........

How about it, today it's smelling like spring out there. I'm ready!
It was a great snowmobile season but now it's SLIIME TIME!!!!!
I think I got a tad over 1000 miles, I have to check.

ttabaleulb
03-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Probably, but now I have someone else to blame if anything goes wrong. LOL

Oh man, this weather is really gettin me fired up. I have already been calling the State parks around here to see if any of them have any open water. I'd be happy to just get the boat out and fire everything up. just to be sure its all ready to go once the conditions are good.