PDA

View Full Version : Red at Cabela's

muskie52
02-23-2009, 05:54 AM
Red,
Just wanted to drop a quick note to say Hi. It was nice meeting you yesterday and I hope you had a safe trip back.

Steve, it was nice meeeting you as well. I'm sure we'll run into each other again...especially once I join MI-50. If you ever want to get together on the water just say the word.

Tony

Red Childress
02-23-2009, 08:16 AM
It was nice meeting all of you as well. I was surprised at how many guys are actually fishing for muskies exclusively. The sport continues to grow. Lots of catch and release guys in that area trying to protect the resource.

We will be back in 2 weeks for the big Guides and Captains Weekend. The Spring fishing season kicks off there with some great "in-store" specials. It should be a fun weekend.

Arizonangler
02-24-2009, 05:43 PM
It's always a pleasure to spend time with people who share my passion for muskies. I will be back in two weeks to hear you again Red. Your insights and ideas have helped me greatly in my search for muskie.
Tony, we can definately get together sometime for some fishing, drop me a PM. I don't have the boat unwrapped yet, but give me about three weeks.
Steve

Red Childress
02-25-2009, 06:57 PM
Steve,

It was nice seeing you guys as well. I try to educate myself on a daily/weekly basis by asking questions and reading as much info as possible...........glad you got something out of the seminar.

I really enjoy talking fishing with guys from other areas.

See ya in 2 weeks.

Arizonangler
03-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Red,
Is this the weekend your going to be at Cabela's again? If so, what time on Sunday will you be doing your seminar? Justin and I want to be present again.

Red Childress
03-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Both days are at 10am.

See ya then.