PDA

View Full Version : thanx chad

muelhunter
02-21-2009, 01:59 PM
thanx man if u didn't tell me that I would have been fishing in 3 feet of water all weekend with the front that came in are finding the fish still in creek feed coves but just going to the deeper parts of the cove or are they back into the main lake areas witch brings me to are u casting or trolling and if your trolling about how deep are u finding them.Thanx for any more help u can give me I'm member of FRV musky Inc in Chicago in wanted to tell u that u did an awsome seminar last week or whenever of was.Im brand new to the pre spawn musky thing so I'm kinda clueless on top of the fact I'm kinda old fasion probably cause of my dad cause I'm only 24 but it just seems kinda harsh but your ok with it and your a biologist right.Despite getting puked on by snow up here last nite I'm keeping my PMA in high spirits(positive musky attitude) mainly becaus I just want to cast even if we dont see anything and moonset is smak in the middle of the day tommorow
Thanx again chad your the man
P.S. I'll be in a blue nitro if your not guideing maybe I can take you out for a drink or dinner or something I'd love to pick your brain

Chad Cain
02-22-2009, 09:53 AM
Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed the seminar. You guys have a great chapter of Muskies Inc, and I was amazed to see the turnout at your meetings. That is the most people I have ever seen at a meeting! Great group of guys too.

As for the fishing, it has been a little rough with the extremely cold temps lately, but we did manage a decent day in the rain/sleet/snow/wind yesterday. We got a 33, 41, and 43 yesterday. A ten year old boy reeled in the 43, and once I get the pics back from his dad, I will post them. All the fish were on the outside points or shorelines going into the coves. The fish are still not shallow and in the backs of the coves.

Good luck