PDA

View Full Version : The bite continues 2-13 tru 2-15

HawgHeaven
02-16-2009, 08:30 PM
Well all in all it was a good week end with the bite improving on Saturday. I have Chuck Urbas and his son Cody along with Steffen Prince and Scott Stricklin. They were spending a few days in our sleeper shack. It started with Scott and Steffen catching a couple eyes to eat. Then Coty caught a 25 1/2 "er. With the Group catching a 29 1/2 " 9lber a 27" 8lber a 26" a 25 1/2" two 24" 23" 21" 18" along with eight northerns. They said their are having fun and are making plans to come back again next year all ready. Who says you can not fish if you have a handy cap. Scott was a joy to be around as he made it look easy getting in and out of his chair and wheeling around putting in his tip ups. All I can say it is great to see that he is living life to his fullest. He was injured in a motor cycle accident. I really admire this guy. Chuck says he even launches his own boat. How Great!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some of their pics.

Mark @ Hawg Heaven

scotty91
02-18-2009, 11:11 AM
Went Up To Little Bay De Noc On The 13th-17th Mark At Hawg Heaven Set Us Up In A Sleeper Drilled The Holes And Got Us Set Up And Going The Bite Was Good With The Number Of Northern Being 8 With 4 Keepers And The Walleyes Were All Keepers The Smallest One Was 18" And The Largest Being 30" This Was All Do To Mark At Hawg Heaven And We Will Be Going Back Next Year And Back In The Next 2 Weeks Hopefully Thanks Again To Mark At Hawg Heaven Thanks Again Scott Stephen Chuck And Cody

WalleyeUSA.com
02-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Congrats on your catch.. Mark not only puts people on the fish. But he is Yooper friendly and funny as heck :)