PDA

View Full Version : Bay de Noc 1st place Hawg

HawgHeaven
02-09-2009, 10:50 PM
I would like to Thank everyone who congadulated me on this win.

Here is the fishing report. We started out fishing a area that prouduced a 26" eye which we released. We then moved to and other area with no results. Steve move from his spot to try another spot. He iced a 26"er also. We knew this was not going to do it. So we new we had fish on structure along some old dead weeds. But they would not turn on as the under water camera indicated. But we decided to give it another try. When about 6.40 all Hell broke lose with me landing a 10 1/4 lb eye, Bruce landing another at 8 3/4 lber. When I looked over at my a shack from Rhinelander Wi. They held up what was the twin to the Hawg I just landed. They were not in the tournament. So the took some pictures and let her go for the next guy. He is going to send me his pictures so I will post them whe I get them. Here is the pics of my 1st place fish along with Bruces 5th place eye. With the photos of the Gary Rounders group from Broolklyn MI. with their 10lb, 8.5 lb and a 26 incher. All in all not bad a 1st and a 5th for having a day off.

Mark

Troller
02-10-2009, 07:41 AM
I would like some info on your guided trips for the remained of this ice fishing season please. Please include the costs.

peanutbutter soup
02-11-2009, 07:34 PM
congrats on the 1st place fish in the jug bourdeau...you did great, well deserved...besides like you told my wife...us a-holes have to stick together...lol see you on the bay